Join the Seriously Strong Training team as a certified personal trainer.
We operate in a team environment where you will immediately plug into a support system of career-oriented professionals designed to elevate your career to the next level.
If you have a passion for the client experience, a burning desire for growth, and thrive in a team environment, then look no further. If you want consistency in your paychecks, security in your work environment, and a supportive community, then this is the job for you.
Our company revolves around teamwork. Upon hiring, you will be paired with a mentor to guide you through our in-house Strength Trainer Certification.
This curriculum involves a two-week onboarding process. During your onboarding, you'll be taught our unique systems for helping clients reach their goals by making fitness a habit. In addition, you will be on the gym floor meeting clients and getting acquainted with our training techniques.
After successful completion of the Strength Trainer Certification, you will be an official SST Strength Trainer. Someone who has the human element of a Personal Trainer, with all the technical knowledge of a Strength Coach.
You will then be assigned clients and meet weekly with your mentor to continue your personal growth.
Our team environment also involves regularly lifting together, attending SST Seminars, and meeting weekly on Thursdays for team lunch, followed by an hour of continued education and discussion.
- $30,000 - $50,000 Salary
- Consistent Pay Through A Biweekly Salary (Instead of Per Session Pay)
- Yearly Performance Reviews
- 10 Days of Paid Time Off Per Calendar Year
- 10 Recognized Holidays
- Weekly In-House Continued Education
- Monthly Team Building Events
- Yearly All Expenses Paid Company Retreat
- 30-35 Hours of Personal Training Sessions Per Week
- 5 Office Hours for Programming & Client Accountability Per Week
- High School Diploma
- Nationally Accredited Personal Training Certification
- CPR/AED Certification
- Bachelors Degree in Exercise Sciences (or related field)
- 1 Year of Full-Time Personal Training Experience
- 2+ Years of Full-Time Personal Training Experience